«Yearbook of Finno-Ugric studies» is published by the Finno-Ugric research and educational center for humanitarian technologies (FU REC TD) USU.
The edition has been published since 2007.Chief Editor: Aleksey Ye. Zagrebin, Doctor of Sciences (History), Professor. Deputy Chief Editor: Natalia V. Kondratieva, Doctor of Sciences (Philology), Professor.Executive Editors: Elena B. Shulga, Roza V. Kirillova, Szilard Toth.
The Yearbook presents articles and materials on the problems of studying the socio-economic, spiritual, moral and cultural development of the Finno-Ugric peoples, the experience of development of innovative and humanitarian technologies for their introduction in public practice, in the process of training and education.
The edition is addressed to specialists of history, culturology, philology, and also to teachers of Universities, schools, colleges, employees of cultural institutions and others who is interested in the identity and fate of the Finno-Ugric world.
The Yearbook is published with four collected articles a year since 2010.
The scientific journal «Yearbook of Finno-Ugric Studies» is registered by the Federal service for supervision in the sphere of Telecom, information technologies and mass communications (Roskomnadzor) (certification Number: PI № FS 77–61640 from 07.05.2015).
A subscription to the journal «Yearbook of Finno-Ugric studies» can be placed in any post office of Russia. Index of publication in the catalogue of «Rospechat» Agency 66028.
The Yearbook accepts articles in the following areas:
- The processes of social change - technology of development of the Finno-Ugric peoples
- The role and place of the Finno-Ugric languages in the curriculum of higher educational institutions of the Finno-Ugric regions of the Russian Federation
- The study of Finno-Ugric languages and literatures in the near and far abroad
- Origins and development of the Finno-Ugric intellectuals
- Features of the Finno-Ugric peoples`s mentality
- Problems of the Finno-Ugric peoples`s development
- The history and prospects of development of the Finno-Ugric languages
- Tendencies in the development of the Finno-Ugric literatures
- Historical and cultural heritage of the Finno-Ugric peoples
- The study of the Finno-Ugric languages and literatures in secondary school
- Innovations in the system of social change
- The role of environment in the formation of a socially active person
- The major social changes in the Finno-Ugric republics under the influence of globalization and its consequences
- The Finno-Ugric educational institutions in modern conditions
- The reaction of the Finno-Ugric educational and cultural institutions to modern calls of society.
Editorial office of Journal "Yearbook of Finno-Ugric Studies":
of. 002, bldn. 6, house 1, Universitetskaya str., Izhevsk 426304, Russia
tel. / fax: + 7 3412 916 235
Executive secretary: Roza Kirillova
The magazine is published by the Publishing Centre "Udmurt University"